Does your skin itch every now and then? Does it go red very often? Do certain products and weather conditions inflame your skin? Well that means you have sensitive skin and that you should take good care of it. Here are some tips to help you:
1. Always do a patch test. SkinMedix offers many of our products in small travel size packs – perfect for patch tests before using a product.
2. Consult a dermatologist and ask him for products that are safe to use on your skin. Depending on your skin condition if you have any, such as rosacea or eczema, he will prescribe products for you to use safely.
3. Products that have no added perfumes or fragrances are best for you because those could irritate your skin. Check ingredients before making your purchase.
4. Baby cleansing products are ideal. They are formulated for baby skin which is very sensitive and delicate. They could work really well for you.We recommend Noodle & Boo. Noodle & Boo offers a comprehensive line of bath care, hair care and skin care products that nourish and protect sensitive skin.
5. Use only natural laundry detergent.
6. Before going out, never forget to apply sunscreen ideal for sensitive skin, like NIA24 Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30.
How do you take care of your sensitive skin?