Some of our favorite supermodels are still looking great long after their days on the covers of magazines have passed. It is hard to beat Cindy Crawford, Heidi Klum, and Christie Brinkley when it comes to aging gracefully. These women look stunning! Luckily for us, these three gorgeous ladies have shared some of their tips on aging and still looking beautiful!
Cindy Crawford, Age 46
- Workouts matter – Crawford does resistance workouts at least three times a week.
- She is vigilant about skin care – she applies vitamin-c serum, like SkinMedica Vitamin C + E Complex, in the morning, and uses a moisturizer with sunscreen, like Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA ++, after work outs. She also uses an AHA pad, like Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad, before bed a couple of times a week.
- Crawford keeps her weight constant so she doesn’t stretch her skin with fluctuating weigh.
Heidi Klum, Age 37
- Heidi thinks about her whole body when she thinks about aging – starting with nutrition. She drinks a glass of milk every night with dinner.
- She keeps her energy level up by starting her days with early morning workouts.
- Heidi never leaves the house without applying a moisturizing SPF, like Murad Clean Scene Down for Defense SPF 15 Moisturizer, to her face. “I learned not to go in the sun early on in my career. A tan lasts for a week or two before it fades, and the sun is so damaging—it’s not worth it.”
- Brinkley eats a healthy diet because it helps her to feel her best. It’s not about the weight it’s about feeling good.
- Christie is in perpetual motion. She incorporates simple exercises like squats and leg lifts into everyday activities. Why not do leg lifts when you’re drying your hair?
From the look of these photos, these women know what they are talking about! What do you do to age gracefully?
Talk soon! XO