On Halloween, many people were actively using makeup and prosthetics to get fake scars for a spooky appearance. Now, it’s the start of November and we want our skin to be scar-free and flawless! Scarring can be caused by burns, injuries, surgeries or even acne. The formation of a scar is natural to the healing process, and although a scar may never completely disappear, they can be minimized with the help of these proven products available at SkinMedix.com!
• SkinMedica Scar Recovery Gel – This therapeutic gel works to smooth and minimize the appearance of scarring commonly resulting from cosmetic, general and reconstructive surgeries, as well as C-sections and everyday cuts.
• Neocutis Bio Cream Bio Restorative Skin Cream with PSP – Nurtures, nourishes and refreshes stressed skin and helps promote recovery and skin restoration after cosmetic or dermatological procedures and surgeries.
• Kinerase Scar Healing Therapy – Ideal for old and new scars associated with cosmetic procedures, plastic surgery, general surgery, C-sectons, burns, or everyday cuts and scrapes.l creates a silicone barrier over the top of the scar to provide 24-hour treatment, as it that softens, flattens and smoothes scars. The silicone sheet reduces redness, hardness, elevation and pain often associated with old and new scars.
• Dermatix Ultra Advanced Scar Treatment – This highly effective treatment option that has be proven to diminish the appearance of scars as they appear on the surface of the skin. Able to reduce the appearance of keloid and hypertrophic scars, Dermatix Ultra is a multi-faceted treatment option that can fade your scars regardless of their source. With each use skin will be soothed as the healing process is accelerated and symptoms such as itching and discomfort begin to disappear. Dermatix Ultras cutting edge formulation is based on the power of silicone technology.
• iS Clinical Super Serum Advance Plus – Reduces the appearance of scar tissue, stretch marks, and uneven pigmentation. This new and improved formula is three times more effective than the original Super Serum, and is very effective at lightening hyperpigmentation and fading scars and stretch marks.
What is your favorite product to treat your scars?